Window Graphics / Films
Window Graphics / Signage / Films & Decals - CEG Graphics Ltd - Barry, Cardiff & South Wales
What you should know about window graphics:
- You can change your advertisement, message or announcement (about special discounts or new products) as many times as you want because glass is an easy and inexpensive medium to work with.
- Using buzz-words like ‘sale’ and ‘discount’ gets the attention of your target audience.
- You only have a few seconds to make an impact so keep the design simple and uncluttered or the message will be lost.
- There are many different materials, techniques and finishes (like frosted or metallic for privacy, etc.) to suit your needs and budget.
- Window graphics can be hand-cut, tinted, digitally printed. Cling graphics are ideal for short-term use because they’re inexpensive, moveable and easy to change. Etched treatments are usually preferred for long-term purposes like company names and logos.
- Contravision is a simple way to advertise on your windows, we can cover the whole window with a full colour print, you can see out from the inside but from the outside it blocks out most of the window, this is a very popular way of getting a large scale event noticed at a reasonable price